After Samantha’s article it was decided that we would do a ‘horses to follow’ competition, so here are mine and Niamh’s horses to follow.
1. Altior. Beasted everything last season, and I think he can do it again this season.
2. Malton Rose. Won both his taces so far by a combined total of 32 lengths. Jumped nicely and galloped on after running a bit fresh.
3. Kotkikova. Impressive runner in France but lacked a spark for hurdles last season. Turns to chasing this season, could be better.
4. Native River. Great horse last year and potentially going for the Grand National this year, and I think he’s a proper National type.
5. Apple’s Jade. Great horse last season. One to follow again.
2. Theclockisticking. Won by 32 lengths last time out and looks good.
3. Red Jack. Won a good bumper at Fairyhouse last time out, galloped on strongly.
4. Ravenhill Road. Won by quite a margin last time out and could be good.
5. Might Bite. RSA winner and looks to run in senior chases this season. Could be great.
(see her earlier post)
& Romain De Senam. Won by a neck last time out but galloped on strongly towards the finish.